This week opens with another post sharing ‘wisdom from Twitter‘, it was not my initial plan, but life is all about being reactive, isn’t it.
Yesterday , Coats talked about the importance of finding your voice, whether you are in or out the industry, and the difficulties and benefits that come along with it.
I say it every time, but I feel I need to say it again: having access to this type of wisdom, live from people might never meet, is precious and one of Internet’s undeniable benefit. If you don’t already follow her, no need to hesitate longer.
For more ‘Wisdom From Twitter‘ see list below:
- Director Duncan Jones and Writer William Gibson’s Reflections Entrapped on the Web’s Net
- Producing the Descendants: a Case Study Made Available to You Thanks to Sheri Candler and Twitter
- Award Winning Screenwriter Corey Mandell Shares Priceless Wisdom on Scriptchat
- Is Being a Great Reader Enough to Become a (Good) Producer?
- Why Indie Storyteller Must ‘Think Like The Web”