Every Sunday at 4 pm French Time, I email a list of interestingness to over 13,000 storytellers living in the 21st century. Join us.
I started mentorless.com in 2011. After a few months, I started a newsletter on Tiny Letter, then I moved to MailChimp, and in 2013 I switched to MailerLite. I’ve sent over 200 newsletters and never archived them. The format has known many iterations over the years, the only element never changing is it being sent every Sunday at 4 pm, French time. A few weeks ago, I’ve settled on its latest form, a list of interestingness that is not limited to filmmaking but is always connected to storytelling, one way or another.
And now it’s time to archive the newsletter.
This Sunday Interestingness:
- November 19, 2017: bitcoin
- November 12, 2017: Rate your experience
- November 5th, 2017: Couple Dynamics
- October 29, 2017: on getting through “not today” kind of day
- October 22, 2017: on the relativity behind failure and success
- October 15, 2017: self-discipline, share your story and my list of favorite podcasts
- October 8, 2017: consistency vs. intensity
- October 1st, 2017: a Quick Tool to Unlock Empathy
- September 24, 2017: How to know if your rewrite is going well
- September 17, 2017: YouTube vs. Vimeo for Monetization
- September 10, 2017: Behind the cinematography of La La Land
- September 3rd, 2017: Pros and cons of shooting on an iPhone 7 in central London
- August 27, 2017: Learn to introduce yourself in six words or less
- August 20, 2017: break isolation wherever you live
- August 13, 2017: Jim Carrey’s creativity goes beyond acting. What about you?
- August 6, 2017: How to get published and paid for your writing
- July 30th, 2017: Welcome to the creative process
- July 23rd, 2017: Dunkirk on 70mm vs. Okja on iPhone
- July 16, 2017: Nolan’s Formula to Success
- July 7, 2017: Phone Off
- July 2nd, 2017: Filmmaking Opportunities
- June 25, 2017: Does it Make You Feel Uneasy to See my Skin?
- June 18, 2017: RESISTANCE
- June 11, 2017: What Am I Missing?
- June 4th, 2017: The Last Vampire Architect
- May 28, 2017: How to Know When to Quit
- May 21st, 2017: How to Sell Your Film to Netflix
- May 14, 2017: Murder of a Geek
- May 7th, 2017: Trouble in Paradise
- April 30th, 2017: F$@& It, I’m Staying Home
- April 23rd, 2017: You Are Here
- April 16th, 2017: Art me
- April 9th, 2017
- April 2nd, 2017
- March 26, 2017
- March 19, 2017
- March 12, 2017
- March 05, 2017
- February 26, 2017
- February 19, 2017
- February 12, 2017
- February 5th, 2017
- January 29, 2017
- January 22, 2017
- January 15, 2017
- January 8, 2017
- January 1st, 2017
- December 25th, 2016
- December 18th, 2016
- December 11th, 2016
- December 4th, 2016
- November 27th, 2016
- November 20th, 2016
- November 13th, 2016
- November 6th, 2016
- October 30th, 2016
If you’d like to find one of the 200 newsletters sent before its current version, email me.
SUBSCRIBE TO MENTORLESS PODCAST
In-depth conversations deconstructing tips, strategies and the
process creatives used to take an idea and make it become real.
(All the while having a roof over their head and paying their bills.
Email is how I connect
Awesome, I’ll see you on Sunday 🙂